Thursday, July 15, 2010

Story of Today: Thursday


8:00am - Our morning routine was a little empty this morning since Griffin spent the night at my parent's house. I slept in and then checked some email.


9:30 - I went to yoga. Afterwards, Mom came over for a little while. Nicholas came home for lunch and we all decided to go to the Chick-Fil-A Grand Opening.


1:00pm - It was very exciting. I think all of Paducah was there. Ice dream was had.

2:00 - Mom and Ron took me to pick up Griffin from Mommy's Day Out. I had missed him so much!
3:30 - After going home for a little bit, Griffin and I met my friend Emilee and her daughter's at the spray park. It was too hot to do much else.

5:00 - We stopped at Kroger on our way to get Nicholas. This is Griffin doing his best white trash baby impression. :)


6:00 - Nicholas had planned on making dinner but we realized we still have some food allowance at the country club so we got some take out.

7:00 - Nicholas put Griffin to bed a little early and I spent the rest of the evening knitting and watching the first season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

4 comments:

dylan said...

Where's the new Chik-Fil-A?

Anonymous said...

Love the white trash baby picture! And the knitting. I wish I could stop being a perfectionist and just learn how to do it.

Sarah said...

Ohhhh Dylan. It's right over by Kohl's and MIchael's AND we're getting a Panera which also has a drive thru!

We're going BIG. TIME.

Lydia, I'll teach you how to knit if you make me a quilt!!! A little craft exchange.

Unknown said...

I am in the background of your chick-fil-a picture! I was there, too! It was grand!