Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I have had the most wonderful birthday. Thanks for asking!

Now, last year I took the Bar on my birthday. So, pretty much anything was going to be a step up. :) But thanks to my husband and wonderful friends and family it was better than just not-the-Bar.

I woke up this morning to find Happy Birthday banners all over the house. It was just too adorable and I kept them all day long. I went to breakfast with my grandmother, which was fun, and then did a little shopping.

No birthday is complete without a trip to Surplus City.

For lunch, I got to go to Domino's and make my own pizza! Nicholas and I met the owner at a country club event a few months back. I mentioned my pizza problem and my new year's resolution to give up delivery pizza. Well, he said I could come down and make my own pizza anytime and then it wouldn't count as delivery!

I've done really good and have only had pizza once a month (except for June) so it was so fun to reward myself with this special treat. I put spinach, tomato, and feta on one side and the tiniest amount of pepperoni on the other. It was delicious!!!



I had a relaxing pedicure in the afternoon and then we had some friends and family over for cake and ice cream this evening. My dear friend Millie made me a GORGEOUS birthday cake which delicious to boot.

I really felt like the luckiest girl in the world all day.

Exactly how you should feel on your birthday. :)



No comments: