Wednesday, January 31, 2007


WHOPEEEEEEE!!!


We're going to Paris!

Instead of spending my share of the bonus money on jewelry (which felt like I was just spending it to spend it) we've decided to take our Spring Break plans up a notch and go to Paris.

I haven't been since I went with my mom and grandmother after I graduated from high school. At the time, I swore I wouldn't go back without my significant other because they are NOT kidding about that City of Love stuff. So, now I have a significant other who has never been so we're both super-excited. I should probably lose ten pounds in anticipation because as Nicholas's friend Paul says "it's a movable feast."

We're going for nine days and staying at the Pavillon Villiers Etoile Hotel. I've already bought an Instant French language set to brush up on my French skills. (I figured it would be a good idea since all I remember is "Je parle englais"). We're going to go get guidebooks tonight!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Yay, that's exciting! I'm so jeal-y!

Anonymous said...

I can help you study French... 'cept all I can say is, "you're a bitch."

And, "queen of the fat people."

Thats how my older sister tortured me growing up...she learned french so she could insult me in multiple languages.

I love my family. So. Much. :)