Monday, January 29, 2007

In the name of all things sacred and holy...


I wish these celebrities would fade into oblivion. And I don't mean VH1 Celebreality oblivion either. I mean real oblivion. Go away! Forever!

1. Fergie - I am amazed at how each of her songs is more and more obnoxious. She's terrible. Just terrible.

2. Britney Spears - Where to begin? How about a flashing your junk when you have two small children under the age of five? And seriously I can forgive a lot if you have actual talent I miss. Like Whitney Houston (I'm so hopeful!) or Lauryn Hill. But we wouldn't miss Britney, even Britney at her best.

3. Tom Cruise - I'm glad he's got new PR people and has finally shut the hell up. But his crazy is lose now and I won't ever forget it.

4. Joe Francis - I really hate even classifying him as a celebrity but I would if it meant I never had to hear from this jerk again.

5. Paris Hilton - Enough words have been spilt on why she is famous? Or why she doesn't deserve to be? I don't really care. I just want her to go away.

Runners up: Jennifer Lopez (I decided to not include her because of Enough - I love that movie!), Angelina Jolie (Sigh...she is SO pouty but I guess she does do a lot of charity work), and Matthew McConaughey (He really kind of gets on my nerves, but he is awful fine).

No comments: