Monday, January 22, 2007


Envy
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

I GOT A NEW CELLPHONE!!!

I've had Sprint since I first got a cell phone my freshman year of college. But ever since we've moved I've gotten crappy service and had a ton of problems with my phone.

Since Nicholas is already on Verizon (and you get service in the Metro!), I decided to switch and got a new EnV in the process! It's amazing. I mean did you know you can watch video on a cell phone?Ya'll I am so behind! Seriously though I'm going to need all of you who can receive video messages to let me know and then wait excitedly by your cell phones for me to figure out how to use that feature. ;)

Anyway, it's a very exciting new toy that OF COURSE Nicholas is constantly hogging and trying to steal.

P.S. I will be keeping my new phone number once I can "port" it over from Sprint on the 25th.

No comments: