Friday, March 23, 2007

Things I brought back from Paris



-
An ever-increasing bread addiction. I used to be happy with a slice of whole wheat. Now, I want a baguette with every meal.
- A 10:30 bedtime. Because of the time change, I 've just never pushed myself to stay up later. The plus side is I wake up at like 7 and get a bunch of stuff done. Of course, then I blow off the rest of the day because "I was SO productive this morning."
- A complete and total lack of motivation. Why can't I just walk around and shop and eat all the time?!?
- A growing disdain for American's complete inability to dress themselves. True, French people wear some truly wacky things but at least they are trying!
- A new awareness of architecture and how truly different American architecture is.

God, that was exhausting...anybody got a croissant?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See, the bread addiction explains your #10 thing you learned about Paris: "Actually, French women do get fat."

Too many carbs and it'll pack on those pounds.

I can't wait to post my "ten reasons I'm already planning cruise #5" when we return from Cruise #4.

Two weeks and counting!