Friday, March 09, 2007

I am a genius


Ok, so I have this weird eye thing where basically my eyelash line can become infected with bacteria. It's not a big deal. The doctor just told me to get baby shampoo and clean them every once in awhile.

Well, I've basically had the same bottle of baby shampoo since the doctor told me this...in 2004. So, this morning my eyes were bothering me and I decided the baby shampoo looked way sketchy and I shouldn't use it. Then, I decided that the bar of soap we use would probably work just fine.

That's right, I rubbed soap...in my eye.

Wow, it hurt. I can't even describe the burning. Of course, it wasn't as bad as the realization of my own stupidity. Basically, I am the person they have the "Don't blow dry your hair in the bathtub" warning for. :(

No comments: