Monday, October 02, 2006

This weekend?


Table
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.
Oh thank you so much for asking I had a wonderful weekend! Well you know I had that black tie dinner at the Italiam Embassy on Friday night, which was fabulous.

hehehehehehehehehehehe

I've always wanted to say that! I actually did have a black tie dinner at the Italian Embassy and it was pretty fantastic. The law school had a dinner for all the big donors at the school and they invite "student leaders." I actually only got to go because another student leader couldn't make it - apparently the president of the WCL Democrats doesn't get an invitaiton in her own right. Whatever.

The Embassy is really modern, both the exterior and interior. It has a beautiful open lobby decorated in primary couches. Lots of Italian leather and hot Italian security guards. The food was delicious and I might have had an unreasonable number of Bellinis. I also left loaded down with freebies including one the rose centerpiece, a bottle of wine, and a little gold picture frame. All in all a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you even begin to imagine how completely jealous I am of you. Jon and I are going over to Italy in March...just the thought of hot Italian men brings back the whole 200 dollar episode:o)

Sarah said...

hahahahaha
That is one of my all time favorite Transy stories! You shouldn't be jealous - going to Italy is way better than going to the Italian embassy.