Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Halloween!


Fred & Wilma Flintstone
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.
Well, Nicholas and I had a fabulous Halloween as Fred and Wilma Flintstone. I have decided we are only going to go as couples invovling redhead from here on out so send your suggestions! :)

First, we went a party at Section 2 Headquarters (aka Leslie, Laura, Beefcake and Kevin's house). We had a blast and there were tons of great costume. Leslie and Laura were the iPod commercial so lots of fun with the green screen was had.

Most creative costume would probably go to Dave and Ruth who came as Jeffrey and Laura from Project Runway (see Flickr for pics), although I told Dave he totally missed his chance to wear manpri's. I have to give us best executed though because dang my hair was awesome! And not easy either!

Honorable mentions go to: Dan the Old Man for having Werthers Originals on hand to pass out and Dog the Bounty Hunter which we saw at our next party.
Dishonorable mentions go to: Chickein who came as Steve Irwin and made me super-sad all over again :(

7 comments:

Haley said...

I was thinking that you should have been Laura from project runway. You look really cute as Wilma though! :)

Haley said...

Next year your could be Ariel (from The Little Mermaid) or Fiona (from Shrek).

Christina said...

There's Lucile Ball, of course, and Mulder and Scully (but that's a bit dated).

Bree from desperate housewives and any of her husbands/boyfriends?

Sarah said...

Ohhh Bree would be fun - as would Fiona (although I don't know if my hair is long enough) I hadn't thought of either of those

Anonymous said...

Although a bit outdated, you could go as Will and Grace...esp since Nicholas is already and attorney...just a thought

Anonymous said...

Fergie (as in Duchess of York, not Black Eyed Pea) and whoever she's with...

Geoffrey said...

Ronald McDonald and the Hamburglar?