Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!

















So, I hope y'all remember what I look like because for the near future this is what my face will look like...

BECAUSE I GOT AN IPHONE BITCHESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry.

When they first came out, I thought they were pretty cool. However, I've never really needed the newest hippest cell phone. For the first couple of years, I would use a cell phone until it broke then trade it in for whatever they would give me for free. I had a Treo I really liked and my EnV was fun. I loved having the same phone as Blair on Gossip Girl.

That was until we moved home and my mom had an iPhone. She just kept waving it around and talking about how cool it was. Plus, I got to use it enough to really see the appeal. That in combination with the never ending commercials advertising the cool aps and I started begging for one about three months ago.

Alas, I am married to the cheapest man in the world who wasn't about to budge until his contract with Verizon expired in JUNE OF 2010!!! (He also let it slip that I couldn't have a cooler phone than him...jerk.) But I just kept at it with the begging and the whining and the begging.

Finally, Jolly Ron took pity on me and put me on their family plan and WHOPEE! I got an iPhone.

So now the best things that have ever happened to me rank in this order:

1. Marrying Nicholas
2. Having Griffin
3. Getting Lasik.
4. Getting an iPhone

(Order depends on the day) ;)

No comments: