Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Bathrooms

When we first walked through our house, my reaction to every room was Yes! Yes! Yes! That is until I turned the final corner into the master bathroom at which point I exclaimed No! No! No! I wish I had taken a picture because it was Terrible with a capital T. It had a tiny door, a giant shower pod, and a pedestal sink. I mean what self-respecting woman can get ready at a pedestal sink. Not to mention, the thing I wanted most in a house was a nice deep soaking tub. So, before we made an offer, I made Nicholas agree that I could redo the bathroom before we moved in and boy howdy did I pay for that agreement out of my ass. The contractor who promised it would be finished in two weeks took somewhere closer to three months before everything was in perfect working order. It was worth it though because it is my little oasis. Nicholas and Griffin are not allowed because boys make things dirty and I don't want to every put down a toilet seat again. :)






























































This is the boys' bathroom. It is painted the same color as our dining room but looks completely different just like my aunt said it would. I have all my tourist frames displayed and I think it turned out nicely.



No comments: