Sunday, June 01, 2008

This weekend


Shenandoah National Park
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas

Nicholas and I have had a really wonderful weekend.

Mine started off with a bang. My friend Molly and I went to see Sex and the City: The Movie and it was AWESOME! My biggest complaint is I wanted more. I could have sat through 8 hours with a movie about each character.

On Saturday, we had lazy day. I slept in and we went out for a nice brunch at Open City. Then, we went to see the new Indiana Jones movie, which was fun. Not groundbreaking or earth-shattering, but fun.

Today, we woke up and went out to Shenandoah National Park. We brought Maggie and she did great on the almost 6 mile hike - although she is zonked out on the floor at the moment. We hiked to a big waterfall and ate a picnic lunch. It was a bit of a haul towards the end but we made it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Having experienced both, neither Indiana Jones nor Open City are worth your time...

I can't say anything bad about hiking, though. Good for you guys (and Maggie.)