Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Gossip?

Peruse the cover to your left. It promises to give you the juicy details about the birth of Angie and Brad's new twins. Only one problem – they haven’t been born yet!!! This can only mean that the article is a complete and total work of fiction.

I’ve always stuck up for celebrities when they complain about the gossip machine and I don’t read these magazines or perezhilton.com or whatever. But when a celebrity said, “They make things up. There is not an ounce of truth to these stories.” I always thought, “Oh come on, there’s got be something there or elsewhere would it come from.”

But obviously I was wrong and the stories are coming from out the editor’s asses. I mean there was NO delivery. Angelina is still walking around pregnant as the day as long.

Something tells me this isn’t quite what the Supreme Court had in mind with the public figures exception.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

entertainment tonight stands by its report that she already delivered. and we haven't seen her since that report...hmmm...

-kirsten