Thursday, August 23, 2007


Little Rock, AR
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

Last week I traveled to Little Rock, AR, to work on the campaign's advance team. The team was preparing for the Senator's trip to Little Rock this past Monday. I was only a trainee, but it was a great experience. One I hope to replicate, which is why I won't be blogging in great detail about it. ;)

The best part of the trip was Mom and Mema drove down from Paducah to hang out in Little Rock with me over the weekend. We got VIP tours fo the Clinton Library and had birthday cake in celebration of the President's birthday, which was Sunday. We also went over to Central High School to learn about the desegregation battle there in the late 1950's. Pretty fascinating stuff I have to say. We had a great couple of days together and I'm so glad they were able to drive down.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

HELLO!!!

3 things:

1. yes, i am reading your blog today. you win.

2. you know i'm in arkansas. where's the love?! I could have pointed out our brick in front of the library. next time...CALL! :-)

3. Hi. Miss you.