Thursday, February 22, 2007

Must See TV


I don't know if that's what they call it anymore, but somehow NBC has created the funniest night on TV (again). I guess why everyone else was ripping off C.S.I. and trying to think of the next biggest reality show, they were creating the funniest shows on TV.

Seriously, every week I laugh OUT LOUD and make Nicholas rewind some scene several times.

First, there was this episode of My Name is Earl, which I kept on the Tivo for a month.

Second, there was this episode of 30 Rock.

Then, tonight, I laughed so loud at this line from 30 Rock:
Jack Donaghy: Young women will buy just about anything.
(Clip to Cerie, the young female assistant)
Cerie: These sunglasses have a chip in them that makes the lenses change color as my iPod looses power.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: