Saturday, February 03, 2007


Justin
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

So, somehow over the past month or so I've morphed into a 14-year-old. I'm not sure when or how it happened but, somewhere between my new obsession with ringtones and the Justin Timberlake concert last night, it did.

Seriously, when we were waiting for him to come out and the music was pumping and you could just see shadows moving around on the stage, I'm sure I looked like those screaming girls from the old Beatlemania footage. I was just SO like excited, you know!?! (Insert Valley girl voice and hair flip here).

All teenage jokes aside, he is fantastic. His music is great. He is an amazing performer and there was not a second of the concert that wasn't 100% crazy energy.

Then of course there is the whole "He is so freaking sexy I would pay large sums of mony for a quick butt pinch" thing. I think my friend Kirsten, who accompanied me to the concert, put it best: "I'd do anything. I'd listen to him call my mother a whore."

So, in a nutshell, JT is highly recommended. If you are an actual 14-year-old girl or just pretend from time to time, all the better. :)



P.S. I was too excited to take a picture of my dinner. I had General Tso's Bean Curd and it was delicious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Hillary, now Justin Timberlake. I just can't take it anymore.

Love you

Daddy

Anonymous said...

You. Saw. JT.?

I'm so jealous. To go along with your 14 year old story, I'll play along and therefore won't speak to you for a week. During that week, I'll tell everyone we know that you have a STD and post anon. comments on your myspace about them.

After a week, we'll make up and be BFF again.

But, I'll still continue to spread vicious rumors about you :)

And all b/c you didn't invite me to see JT with you.