Tuesday, May 13, 2003

While Nicholas has been in D.C., I have been wrapping up the wedding plans. I met with the minister and started working out the final ceremony details. There were a few bumpsin the road. For instance, it looks like we won't be allowed to have guitars, which could drastically affect our music choice. I also went and tried on my dress with a third petticoat (yes, that's right) but it will still have to be taken up. The favors are almost finished and I only have a few more invitations to send.

In the midst of all this, I totalled my car. Last week, I was leaving Paducah and thought this van was too close to me so I swerved left (I was in the left lane) and overcorrected into to him. He flipped over and I ran off the interstate. We both escaped unharmed which is no small miracle considering I was going over the speed limit. Well, atleast I don't have to worry about storing it over the summer. I am pretty upset considering I've had a car since I was 16 and I'm used to the independence it affords but oh well.

I graduate in less than two weeks and I cannot believe it. I'm having a yard sale on Thursday to hopefully put a dent in the large amount of stuff I have accumulated over the last four years. It's pretty disgusting. That's aobut it...

No comments: