Saturday, May 03, 2003

AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!!!

It's that time of year folks. Pick your pony and lose your hard-earned cash. My exacta pick this year: Ten Most Wanted 1st-Empire Maker 2nd. If I was actually betting I'd probably bet this ticket as well as the reverse (box it). I would also pick Peace Rules or Indian Express to Show.

Caveat, I WILL BE WRONG ABOUT ALL OF THESE. Despite having spent 4 years in KY, there was only one time that I ever correctly picked an exacta, and it didn't pay that well. I am the worst handicapper of all time. It's a good thing I never bet more than 2 bucks on anything. Post time for the Derby is 6:04 pm. Don't forget that there are races after the Derby (which has always been weird to me, it's almost like having a minor league game in the same stadium right after Game 7 of the World Series).

No comments: