Thursday, May 29, 2003

I'll be back in Durham this weekend so that Sarah and I can move into our new apartment. Sarah is excited that all of her stuff will be in one place at one time for the first time since she went to college.

I get paid tomorrow for the first time, which should be very nice. I currently have something like $0.64 in my checking account. Hopefully I will at least be able to double that.

Work is actually great. I really enjoy all of the people and the projects that I have had so far are really interesting. I think that Food and Drug work may be something I'm truly interested in.

Lastly, an early congratulations to Elizabeth and Shelly on their marriage tomorrow. Hopefully they will use their combined powers for good or for awesome. (Apologies to Strong Bad at homestarrunner.com)

No comments: