Thursday, July 30, 2009

Day 72

Today was a big day for Griffin. He got to meet our dear friends Annie and Kyle along with their baby Collin. Annie and I got pregnant about 10 weeks apart and it's been so wonderful to share such a life changing event with two people we love so much.

So, pretty much Collin and Griffin have to be best friends forever. They don't have a choice :)




























They both seemed very excited to see each other. So much so they both promptly feel asleep. :)















P.S. Below is photographic evidence of what happens when you decide to clone your husband as opposed to reproducing like normal people. ;)

I mean COME ON!

1 comment:

Annie said...

Can you send me some of these pictures? Apparently I got over excited and didn't take a single one. The one of you and Collin is so precious. And of course, I love the baby swap picture.