Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 62

Today was a big day. Griffin went for his two month check-up. He weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds 15 ounces. Not that I guess it should be that surprising. He's in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th percentile for height. The doctor said he had above average head and trunk control, which we definitely already knew. We also got an official diagnosis of red hair!

He also got his first shot, which I was not looking forward to. I understand that immunizations are necessary but that doesn't make them any less scary. He's on Dr. Sears Alternative Schedule though so he only got one shot and one by mouth (as opposed to the FIVE he would regularly get). He definitely cried out during the shot itself but he settled down pretty quickly.

The doctor said he was absolutely perfect and exactly where he needed to be, at which point I exclaimed, "DUH! Tell me something I didn't already know!" No, just kidding, I actually just stood there and beamed next to his proud papa.

No comments: