Monday, April 28, 2008

Two Makeovers for the Price of One

After out big bathroom redo, we still had the old moldy blinds in the window.  I'd wanted to change it for awhile and finally found the privacy screen I wanted. I installed it last weekend and I think the result is fantastic. Not only do we have privacy, we have a ton of natural light. Plus, we don't have to struggle with the screen when we need to raise the window for ventilation. 

Before:                         






















After:























This weekend while in Louisville, my good friend Erin asked me to redecorate one of her guest rooms as a (very) belated wedding present. So, Elizabeth, Catherine, and I went in on a little room makeover and I think the end was result was pretty good. It certainly made Erin happy which is all that matters. 

Before:    
















After: (Ignore me acting as a nail)

No comments: