Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008


Easter 2008
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas

My awesome mom and stepdad flew me and Nicholas home for Easter over the weekend. They picked us up in Nashville Thursday night and we arrived in Paducah after dinner and a trip to Target in Clarksville.

On Friday, I went to my alma mater Heath High School to talk to two classes about my job in the Senate and life in the big city. The kids were pretty responsive. Lots of questions about Hillary and both classes wanted to know if I had any pets, which I thought was pretty funny. After school was out, me and my mom drove up to my grandmother's new lake house to join her and Nicholas. Nicholas was already on the lake fishing when we got there and I am happy to report he caught a smallmouth bass.

We hung out at the house the next morning before coming back to town. We did some shopping during the day and Nicholas made everyone dinner that night. Easter Sunday went off without a hitch (as compared to the dogfight and fire at Christmas) and before we knew it we were waking up early on Monday morning to fly back. :(

1 comment:

Annie said...

Your Easter dress is way cute.

I think a white straw hat would really complete the ensemble, though.