Sunday, March 09, 2008

Before and After

Before: Unfortunately, these pictures make the bathroom seem it better shape then it was, especially since I didn't take close-up shots of the shower tile and the floor - both of which were very out of shape and very ugly.





















After: We painted the bathroom a dark tan to make the granite counter top pop. We also hung new stainless steel towel rack and toilet paper holder to match the faucet. I also took my Aunt Lana's advice to move all my tourist frames to one wall and I really love it.














































4 comments:

Jessica said...

You collect tacky picture frames, too??

I've probably have about 25 of them. Started collecting them my freshman year in college and I buy one when I visit a new city or country.

In l'ville, they all sat nicely on shelves in our bedroom. But now, we don't have anywhere in our bedroom to display them, so I'm hoping when we finish the basement this month, I'll have space in my scrapbooking nook for them.

Bathroom looks great, by the way!

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!! Very bright and inviting.

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to pee in there!

xoxo,
k

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.