Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My year and a half old niece who can neither read nor write just “tagged” me with a blog meme. Go figure ;) She wants to know 7 random things about me so here it goes:

1. I got pretty much my first nosebleed of my adult life the other night...BIZARRO!
2. I've started watching Andy Griffith since the writer's strike. That shit is STILL funny.
3. I bought the cutest dress in the world on Sunday at Target.
4. I own the entire Volume 2 Wonder Woman comic book collection since 1987.
5. I am currently addicted to Virus Buster.
6. Every time I get the shivers I say "cold chills."
7. I'm 13 films away from seeing all the Best Picture Winners.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Virus Buster?

Jessica said...

I hope you didn't say "shit" around your niece :)

Sarah said...

oh I'm sure her parents have beat me to that by now ;)

Christina said...

Yeah, that and ever so much more. We were surprised her first word wasn't "fuck."

That is a very cute dress. I love his designs.

Anonymous said...

i call them "shiver seizures."

-kirsten

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is the cutest dress in the world!



Ginger