Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Boss Queen


For those of you who read The Sweet Potato Queens books, you are surely well aware of the author Jill Conner Browne's love of all things bacon. Well, I just stumbled upon this little bit of bacon memorabilia and knew she had to know about it. I just shot her a quick email through the Contact Us link on her website yesterday, not expecting much from it.

But ya'll she totally wrote me back!

"BWAHAHAHAHA! Thanks so much for thinking of me, hunny! I was tempted to order it until I read that it resembled a LEANER cut of bacon--because, of course, I prefer the FATTEST I can find!

Be Particular--jillconnerbrowneTHEsweetpotatoqueen"



P.S. - For those of you who DON'T read The Sweet Potato Queens, take your sorry butt down to the bookstore and pick up a copy real quick like. There are six different books to chose from (and by chose I mean which order to read not which one to buy!) ;)

No comments: