Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Screen on the Green


Screen on the Green
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

Last night Nicholas and I went to the opening night of Screen on the Green. They opened with Annie Hall, which was a big hit and really fun to see with an audience.

We packed a picnic which (I hope ya'll are sitting down for this) I COOKED and prepared. That's right I chopped, cooked, and generally prepared eggplant pasta salad AND I baked peanut butter cup brownies for dessert. Then I packed it all up with bread, cheese, and fruit that I bought at the grocery store ALL BY MYSELF.

Are you impressed yet? You should be. It's all part of my campaign to remain a well-pampered housewife and convince my husband I can put my legal skills, such as analysis and research, to good use without actually getting a paying job. ;)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I kinda thought Nicholas had the "its about damn time you cooked" look on his face in this pic.

I kid! I kid!

Craig can claim I cook for him....as long as you assume my name is McDonalds, Wendy's, or Taco Bell.

Stephanie Ann Marshall said...

Sarah...I am so ridiculously impressed!!! You'll have to pass your skills on to the women who are out of town for three weeks and want to do something nice for their husbands...lol