Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Early!


Ultimate Rewards Points
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

My birthday came a bit early courtesy of Lexis Nexis! All through law school I was obsessed with the Lexis Nexis rewards points they handed out for trainings or regular visits to lexisnexis.com. So obsessed that by the time I graduated almost 30,000 points. To give you some perspective, most of my friends had around 1,000.

So, last week I cashed in my points on their amazon.com website and got:
- a digital picture frame
- scanner
- card reader
- several books
- a cupcake carrier
- $10 iTunes gift card

The majority of the shipment came today and I've been playing with my digital picture frame all night.

Thanks Lexis!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Hmm...I should look into this. I never use lexis, always a westlaw girl.

Anonymous said...

did you REALLY just thank lexis at the end of your post? i think i researched on lexis nexis 2 times my 3L year.

xoxo, k

Anonymous said...

I know what "digital" means (kind of) and I have a firm grasp on "picture frame" but when you put the words together, I'm a little more confused. What is?

Sarah said...

It's a picture frame that you can plug in an SD card of pictures and it plays a slideshow of the picture.

Haley said...

I'm one of your friends who graduated with 200 points-- you know, the points you get for just having an account.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds interesting. Now I just have to figure out what an SD card is...