Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Present


New Camera
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

Guess what I got for graduation!?! My wonderful husband bought be a brand new Nikon SLR D40x camera.

It's absolutely amazing and takes gorgeous pictures. He decided to give it to me a little early so I could practice before my family comes in (also b/c he couldn't keep it a secret one second longer).

As most of you know, Nicholas's family, specifically his father and older brother, are really into photography and I've been jealous of their SLR's for a while. Plus, it was one of my favorite classes in college and I fancy myself a bit of photographer. Now, I can really take it to the next level. :)

6 comments:

Geoffrey said...

Fancy, yes, but can it handle the arms length self portrait?

Anonymous said...

We can only hope.

Christina said...

Or the food portriat?

Sarah said...

Oh the food portraits are about to go to the next level!

Haley said...

You really are good at the arm's-length self portraits.

Congratulations on graduating! :)

Sarah said...

You too!