Saturday, April 24, 2004

Busy Weekend

I had my second to last exam yesterday (Trusts and Estates--perhaps the hardest exam I've ever had, and not because I didn't study). My last one is on Monday (Federal Courts), so I am studying that now. It is really hard to believe that I will have finished three years of law school after Monday ( I don't want to say "graduate," because that might jinx it, especially since exams aren't over). It's trite but true that it seems like only a few months ago that I moved in with Pete Reaves at The Forest. Of course, when I really think about what's happened over that period, it seems like it's been forever...

Sarah is in DC for the March for Women's Lives/Pro-Choice March tomorrow. She also went to look at houses in Virginia with our real estate agent up there.

It is also Benjamin's birthday, today--I didn't forget. That also means that Granddaddy's birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday to Both!!!!

No comments: