Saturday, January 17, 2004

Spam Poetry (Written at the end of an advertisement for I don't know what)

Support open-source. She will work it out on her own; let her be. I think the purple was better than the blue. What a good idea?
Is it really so different from TV? People like to be spoken to as they speak -- simply and to the point.
I am scared of watching the news and reading the newspaper. Rainbows dont' just appear out of nowhere. I love to kiss and tell. There is a great conspiracy brewing.
He talks and looks like a puppet but loves to be called george. I love you dearly.Will work for happiness. Here's my point: The rich are benefiting at the expense of everyone else. The proposal is going as planned.
Sit back and relax--this will all be over soon. A lot of people are talking about this.I believe in the golden mean. You are my best friend.

No comments: