Thursday, January 15, 2004

Amazon.com marketplace--What did we do before the Internet?

In the past two weeks I have sold three textbooks for about 40 bucks a piece on Amazon.com marketplace. If I tried to sell these books back at the regular bookstore rather than to another poor student, I probably would have gotten about 12 dollars total. I know it doesn't need to be said, but how great is the Internet???

Not much else to say. I have started my last semester of law school. I am excited, but a bit hesitant to end my run as a professional student. Tangentially related to that, I was filling out my Bar application and found myself writing a narrative of the time I got suspended in high school for cursing too much at a soccer game--those were the days. BTW, does anyone remember what date that was? The Virginia Board of Bar Examiners wants to know.

No comments: