Friday, September 26, 2003

Friday

I promise at some point I will get Sarah to blog again, but I'm not guaranteeing that it will be soon. Until then, you're going to have to put up with me.

Sarah has two (count 'em two) job interviews today. One is with a temp. service and the other for her current dream job, which is as an administrative assistant at a non-profit organization headquartered in Chapel Hill. It looks like she'll be gainfully employed soon at one of these, but there's no telling. Everyone keep their fingers crossed for her.

Annie and Kyle are visiting us from the DC area this weekend. This has given Sarah a reason to use the china again, which gives her more joy than it should give anyone. I guess it's better than just letting it sit in the cabinet like it does now--though that way it never gets dirty. This looks to be the first of a string of weekends where we have visitors. I think we have people "booked" through October 17.

BTW, does anyone else think that Osten should have been kicked off of Survivor last night? I mean, Ryan S. sucked a lot (okay, a whole lot), but Osten didn't even act like he wanted to be there (which, by the way, would really piss me off if I were the last survivor candidate to get kicked out in favor of Osten).

Sarah and I have wondered aloud out at why these people don't sleep during the day. It's not like they really have that much to do and if they're not sleeping at night anyway...I don't get it.

Also, what's with having to see Lady Scoutmaster Lillian in her underwear last night? Feh. (BTW, Lady Scoutmaster reminds me of that Prince song "Lady Cabdriver" from the 1999 album.)

No comments: