Sunday, September 07, 2003

Back to School, Back To School

After returning from our honeymoon, which was fantastic, we have settled in Durham quite nicely. I have started school and Sarah has been in the midst of her job search for the last two weeks. We think she may be close to getting a job she'll like at a non-profit, so everyone keep their fingers crossed.

School is school, but it's even harder to get motivated because I recently received and accepted an offer for permanent employment from the firm that I worked at this summer. This was really great news and finally solidifies that we'll be in Washington, D.C. for the foreseeable future- as long as I pass the Bar Exam that is.

Josh Davis lives in Chapel Hill, so we went to lunch with him this weekend and got caught up on the Decatur happenings. We also saw The Magdalene Sisters, which was good, but made me feel really lucky not to have any Catholic-nun baggage...

Anyway, it's good to be in a routine again after such a crazy summer, and maybe that means the blog will become more regular too. I know how happy that would make you guys...

No comments: