Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Day in the Life of a (now) 7-month-old

Here is an average day in the life of Griffin Stewart Holland:

At around 7 to 7:30 am, I wake up. I usually babble a little bit at first, until I get my Daddy's attention. He comes in and picks me up.













Some days I wake up happy....some days not so much.



















As soon as Daddy changes my diaper, Mommy feeds me breakfast.















Then, I usually play in my play pen for while. I can sit up now so I grab and reach for all my toys. I'm particularly fond of my rattle or anything that makes sound. Some times I fall over or spend time playing on my tummy.



















After I play for an hour or so, I eat my breakfast, which is usually yogurt and bananas. Then, Mommy puts me back in my sleep sack and closes the blinds in my room so I know it's nap time right around 9. She reads me a quick story and puts me in bed to fall asleep on my own. I like to sleep on my side and I usually only wake up if my pacifier falls out before I'm good and asleep. Today I slept for 3 hours because I've been a little sick.




















When I get up, it's time to get dressed for the day. I love, love, love being naked and usually cry when Mommy starts putting my clothes back on.















Dang, I'm good looking!



















After I get dressed, my Mommy usually feeds me again and then I play in my Exersaucer for a while.














I eat lunch and then go down for my afternoon nap around 1 or 2 after another story.




















Today, Mommy had to run some errands so Papa Ron came over to babysit me for awhile.






















When Mommy got back, I was more than ready for dinner. Today I tried tofu for the first time!

































After dinner, I play for just a little while and it's time for my bedtime routine around 6:30 or 7. First, I get a bath, which I absolutely love. Mommy says I'd stay in there forever if I could.
















Then Daddy gives me a quick massage and reads me a story. Then off to bed so we can start again tomorrow!


















No comments: