Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning

Of course, the one day I want my child to wake up he sleeps in for TWO hours and wakes up at nine o'clock. By that time, everyone had gathered in anticipation and Nicholas and I had exchanged all our presents (or so he thought!). Nicholas got a Roku box and some other little stuff. I got the Lady Gaga CD I'd been begging for, some new PJs (Oprah-approved of course) and a new coupon organizer that my Mema described as the Cadillac of coupon organizers. We also had a yummy breakfast of my Mema's world famous cinnamon rolls.

Finally, little man woke up. He seemed most excited about all the people here to greet him.
video

Griffin got a wide assortment of toys including a Jumping John, a little keyboard, a shape ball, a Leap Frog walker, a rocking horse, a bouncy ball toy, and a cute little lion. We're not sure he knew what to think about all of it.

















Although he thought the bouncy ball toy was hysterical! Thanks Stephen and William!


video


No comments: