Sunday, November 16, 2008

Week 13

This week I've been obsessed with my belly - or absence there of. I definitely think my stomach has pooched out a little due to relaxed abdominal muscles but the baby is still down low in my pelvis. I won't really start to show until, in the immortal words of the Jeffersons, she start movin' on up! This should start happening any time.

Two downs:
1. I've been getting headaches the past couple of days. They're not too bad but I could do without them.
2. I recently learned I'm supposed to be getting 80 grams of protein, which seems all but impossible.

Two ups:
1. Overall, I'm still feeling much better - I even did prenatal yoga twice this week. :)
2. I got to see a former coworkers twin baby girls, which always lifts my spirits and reminds me of the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UM...you said "SHE" start movin on up...are you having a girl??

Stephanie