Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sarah's Selection

Absolute #1 pick. For all of you who didn't catch us in The Wall Street Journal , perhaps you'll enjoy the article this month in the NEW YORK TIMES, where we are listed as a Travel Essential for 2008! And I quote: "Paducah isn’t Podunk these days."

Great editorial looking back on lessons learned the hard way.

The truth about the $4 a gallon gas you all want to talk to me about.

Interview with Hugh Hefner's son. Favorite part: “The ones I find attractive are brunet, blue eyes, and that’s about it. An intelligent woman that I can have a conversation with.… That centerfold in the magazine probably wouldn’t be my girlfriend, because I wouldn’t find her attractive. I don’t care about fake boobs if the girl has a good personality, but most girls with fake boobs I don’t find attractive—because of why they got the fake boobs in the first place.”

My obsession with Michael Pollan is well-documented. For those of you have read his book or haven't found time yet, watch this:

1 comment:

Jessica said...

If people want gas prices to decline, they need to stop buying it.

It's following the law of business: supply and demand.

As long as we all still buy it in large quantities, the prices will continue to go up.

Good article, BTW.