Monday, February 25, 2008

Flip This Bathroom: DAY ONE
Today was Demolition Day. It went relatively well. There was a lot more water damage then our contractor expected but we actually thought it would be pretty damaged. You can actually see straight through to the brick around the window where most of the water seeped through.







We met our contractor after work and took a trip to the Tile Shop to pick up all our supplies for the rest of the project. Let me just tell you if you like tile this was the place for you. I could have spent hours and I didn't even know I liked tile. Lucky for Nicholas I knew exactly what I wanted or rather had my marching orders from my aunt. ;)





Tomorrow, they start patching all the missing walls and insulating around the showers. They also are going to begin tiling the shower. I can't wait to see it!

No comments: