Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving at Thanksgiving

I GOT A JOB!!!!!

I can't thank all of you enough for your love and support. It was really hard for me at times and I wouldn't have made it through without all of you. A couple very special send ups go to the following: my loving husband who assured me I could be a stay-at-home wife a la Charlotte York Goldenblatt if I really wanted to; my most encouraging, supportive friend Kirsten whose vision for my potential and future is so crystal clear it scares me a little; and, last but not least, my friend Keri who - HELLO! - sent me the job listing and gave me a ton of Hill job advice and support.

Now, all y'all's congratulations presents can sent directly to our house. Here are some suggestions! ;)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats, Stew! Thats very exciting.

Anonymous said...

kristin or kirsten?

love you. i'll forgive the misspelling. unless there's really a kristin, in which case...

AAAWKWAAAARD. for me.

haha. :)

Sarah said...

Jeez I'm an idiot. I was too busying looking up synonyms for caring and supportive!

I changed it.

Anonymous said...

who loves ya, baby?

Haley said...

Congrats Sarah! There was never a doubt in my mind!