Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Starbucks Song of the Day


Starbucks Song of the Day
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

So remember how a couple posts ago I told ya'll about my love of completion - how I love finishing a list (or a bottle of shampoo as the case may be) or collecting all of something. Well, the only thing I might love more than that is free stuff, specifically free samples, corporate give-aways. I mean I don't want free junk. I want the good stuff.

Anyway, imagine my excitement when Starbucks announced it had teamed with iTunes to give away a free iTunes download everyday for a 5 weeks, especially when coupled with those fateful words..."collect them all." Needless to say, I was obsessed and I drove myself and whoever happened to be with me all over South Carolina, Texas, California, and DC making sure I didn't miss any.

One stupid Starbucks gave me the wrong song for one day so when that song showed up as scheduled I was thrown off. However, I think I dealt with it quite well considering I stopped myself from emailing Starbucks to complain. The other major accomplishment was that I went in Starbucks so often without spending a dime. I just got my little card and went.

The best part is they really weren't just passing out crap. I am greatly enjoying my special Song of the Day playlist and have even discovered some new artists I really enjoy. :)

There were only two songs I already had and the codes are posted below to whoever gets there first!
ytw9erel37mm
33p3jyffrlkw

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is it like to be able to actually find the list much less complete it? I just would like to say
I did it once in my life. Maybe since
I have never experienced what it feels like that is why I don't know what i am missing. and then too, what would i dream about someday being able to do?