Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tonight on TV


Ok so tonight was a big viewing night for me. First, I went to Hillaryland to help log the Democratic Debate. Hillary won. Why are we still talking about this. ;)

Then I came home and watched The Sopranos. I am not ready to talk about it yet.

Not. Ready.

Then I started watching the MTV Movie Awards, which seemed immediatley promising because Sarah Silverman was hosting. She came out the gate with several funny jokes. However, she then went after Paris Hilton - who was in the crowd! First, she said that Paris was going to jail in four days. The crowd started cheering wildly.

Now, I've told a couple of people that I've started to feel bad for Paris Hilton. I think what she did was inexcusable but this has got to be shaking her entire world. Plus, something tells me Paris hasn't ever had a chance to gain the emotional skills needed to deal with this.

However, Sarah Silverman didn't stop at the jail thing. She went on to say they painted the jail bars to look like penises so she'd be more comfortable. THEN she said she was worried about her breaking her teeth. Did I mention Paris Hilton was in the audience?!?

I mean seriously. I know this will come as a shock but Paris Hilton is a real person with real feelings. And as much as I think her celebrity is ridiculous and maybe she should just get a real job. I'm not sure I think anyone deserves to be made fun of for going to jail THEN called a whore in front of millions of people. It wasn't funny. It was just cruel.

1 comment:

hatetoblog said...

I agree, so why don't you send an email to your local news paper? or post to MTV's webpage?