Sunday, April 15, 2007

Ummmm....


So, how ya been?

Oh, I'm great. Thanks for asking. Weather's been crazy huh?

...Yeah, school's been busy, just trying to hang on till May.

(awkward silence)

**************

I'm sorry ya'll. That's all I got. I mean it's not that things aren't happening but I'm just sort of uninspired when it comes to posting. I blame my friend Leslie who said we jumped the shark when we started posting pictures of our food so I'm feelin all this pressure now! I mean I thought about writing about the whole Imus thing but baby's mama! who wants to hear more about that. Plus, the sort of big happenings in my life recently have been stuff I can't share because they involve other people. (Don't worry nothing important or secret, just not blog appropriate.)

So, anyway I promise not to become one of those bloggers who whine about not posting but I just thought ya'll might want to hear something. I promise to become more interesting within the near future, or at least make something up for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. I just got back from vacation and still had to force myself to post about it!

I felt like you on the cruise...every meal had a very elaborate name with at least 3 words in it...."Marinated Pork Skillop" or "Salmon Tartar" (OK, well, that one only had two).

I totally forgot to take pictures of the meals except for the last night...I took several pics then.

The whole week I kept thinking, "oh, gotta remember to blog about that," but then we got back and I was like, "do I have to blog??"