Sunday, April 29, 2007

Another Big Weekend


Goodbye Party
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

The spring has brought out the social butterfly in both me and Nicholas and we have another weekend to prove it.

I had a really crazy Friday. I went to Chander's office to take muffins for my friend Jennifer's last day (she's the cute brunette pictured above). Then I went to Hillaryland in Virginia. Then I went BACK to Capitol Hill for a Chandler/Yarmuth happy hour. THEN I met Nicholas at Buca de Beppo for my moot court banquest. We sat with my competition partner Chris and his girlfriend Alice and had such a good time we basically ignored the whole ceremony.

On Saturday, Nicholas and I spent the majority of the day doing my favorite activity doing "jack shit" (as the Sweet Potatos Queen call it). That night was Jennifer's actual goodbye party, which was really fun. I'm definitely going to miss her but I now have added Boston to the list of major cities that have someone to mooch off! ;)

Today was a beautiful day so of course we went to Target! And can I just say it was a very successful trip - I got everything I was looking for and a little extra as is always the case with Target. I also went on a nice hike with Maggie and Nicholas and I went to see an absolutely wonderful movie called Paris Je T'aime.

Unfortunately, the movie caused us to be late to a condo board meeting, and, when we arrived, everyone seemed decided on an option of which I am extremely skeptical. (We're looking at new heating systems). However, I'm trying to be open-minded.

Anyway, a Sopranoes that confused me more than ever and an Entourage that almost convinced me it's a decent show and I'm off to bed!

No comments: