Saturday, November 11, 2006

Holy Crap! Someone painted my kitchen orange!


New Kitchen
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.
Naw - I'm just kidding. Nicholas and I painted it today. Wow, was he unhappy about that. He got over it eventually though...of course that was about the time we figured out it would need three coats. ;)

Consider this the second installment of my "Introduction to Our New Apartment" series. I've already showed you our bedroom and now that we've decided not to mount our television, pictures of the living room should be coming soon!

******

Of course today wasn't completely without mishaps... ;)





























This is actually the face he had all day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice kitchen :) I like it.

So, I'm getting my entire living room painted for $50 (not including materials)! A lady at work told me her husband would do it (he works construction) for $50...so I bought the materials and got things all set up. Then, he came over to "preview" the job and I guess said he would normally charge more, but since she told me it would only be $50, thats all he's charging me :)

Three huge walls....$50. I'm loving it.

I'd probably have more accomplished on our home, except that work is kicking my ass. Wanna come over and paint our Pink room? Puh-lease!

Anonymous said...

I love the orange. Your kitchen looks great. I hope Nicholas likes it so that he can stay in there and cook for me.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sarah your kitchen looks wonderful, but if you lived with me when you were five years old i would wash your mouth out with soap. Love Nanny