Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Dear O.J.,


We don't need your ridiculous hypothetical confession! And do you know why?

You stunning piece of crap and wasted flesh...

because WE ALL KNOW YOU DID IT!

With great hatred and anger,
Sarah

*******************************

Seriously, I cannot control my vitriol when talking about O.J. Simpson. I was just in high school when the whole thing went down and I remember thinking it was quite the circus. I think I always thought he probably did it but it seemed semi-inconclusive.

Then I remember on rainy weekend in college I was being lazy and stumbled across the E! True Hollywood Story about the O.J. Simpson trial. It was like four hours long. At the end I recall being completely shocked and thinking "Holy crap! That man killed those people in cold blood and got away with it!"

Ever since then, I get really really angry when I talk or even think about O.J. I don't usually feel that way about criminals. I never had an ounce of anger for Michael Carneal. Maybe that's because he went to jail for his crimes and I never had to see footage of him happily playing golf or dating Playboy bunnies. Or maybe it's because Michael Carneal was and is mentally ill and O.J. Simpson is just a jerk who got away with murder. I don't know. All I know is O.J. Simpson is a walking, talking mockery of our criminal justice system and the fact that he is going to make money or gain one more second of publicity from brutally murdering those people makes me want to scream. I hope bad bad things happen to him, on earth and beyond.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too! He enrages me. It's a judicial failure and just shows how unethical some people are- they're not out to prove innocence, they're out to prove it COULD have been someone else. Who cares that it wasn't.

He's ridiculous.

One word for you OJ- kharma.

It's a bitch.

Anonymous said...

AMEN Sister...preach it...although I have to admit that I might watch the interview just to see how messed up and delusional he truly is in his old age....

Haley said...

Damn double-jeapordy!