Thursday, August 10, 2006

So we bought a condo




Sarah and Nicholas: Adventures in Real Estate on Vimeo

As many of you know, we bought a condo in Cleveland Park last month. We haven't posted since the offical closing because I was waiting for the above video from our real estate agent. It's all ready for viewing now so enjoy. It was an exciting moment for us followed my a lot of painting, more moving, and even more unpacking.

After several weeks, things are finally coming together. I still have a lot of decorating/nesting to do and not suprisingly I exhausted my decorating budget pretty quickly but there you go. As excited as Nicholas was the new drapes and side tables, I think our new TV is where his passion lies. He just keeps saying "This TV is so nice." Like it belongs to somebody else or something. I honestly don't know what was harder for him laying down the case for the condo or for the TV.

But here we are, all of you can now go to your mailbox and wait excitedly for our adorable change of address cards coming out soon!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Congrats again! Now the video of the condo...

Haley said...

Yay! That's SO exciting!