Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Off to TN, IN, KY

Sidenote before I get to the Thanksgiving post: I got a new Wusthof Grand Prix 8-inch Chef's Knife today , which replaces my Chicago Cutlery knife (which, while inexpensive, actually was a good first "real" chef's knife). The new knife is going to take some getting used to, but it's exciting to me anyway.

Tomorrow late we leave for Nashville from which we will travel to Evansville, IN and then to Hopkinsville, KY, and finally to Paducah. We are looking forward to seeing all of Sarah's extended family, but we will be thinking all of our family and friends this Thanksgiving.

Of course, Sarah and I are thankful for so much these days, but here's a partial list: that we live in DC and are doing exactly what we wanted to do when we mapped it out two years ago, that Sarah has acclimated to law school, that I passed the bar exam, again that I passed the bar exam, that Maggie is such a good, well-adjusted (if slightly bitten) dog, that we both have our health and each other and loving families.

No comments: