Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wedding Duty Complete


Erin's Wedding
Originally uploaded by SarahorNicholas.

So, my first (and last) foray into wedding planning is now complete. Erin and Seth got married in a beautiful and pretty much mishap free ceremony on Friday night. Then, we celebrated the happy event at Glassworks, where we danced our booties off all night long.

Erin looked absolutely gorgeous and held up admirably despite a pretty strong case of nerves. Everyone else also held up well considering I was bossing anyone within a 6 foot radius to any number of tasks that popped into my head. I was extremely happy with how the reception site turned out and I think all my added touches (snowflake ornaments, adding machine grooms cake, Golden Girls serenade) were a big hit.

The most important thing is one of my best friends in the world married the man she loves and I couldn't be happier for her. :)

3 comments:

Annie said...

PS: We had a great time staying with Kyle and Annie in KY.

Sarah said...

Well that goes without saying. Notice I didn't mention anything about any visitin - thought I'd leave one more thing for the bride alone ;)

Annie said...

Just making fun. ;-)

Your pictures of the wedding are great. Erin looked fantastic. And I loved your hair.