Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"You want another answer, ask another girl"





I might have watched Working Girl four times in the last three days. I caught it on the WE channel Sunday night when Nicholas was working late. I was really excited because I haven't seen it from the beginning in a long time (or ever for that matter). I've always liked it but for some reason now I can't stop watching it. It's just so inspiring with the Carly Simon song (she won an Oscar for that song you know), so fabulously tacky with all the 80's wear, and I really love the two decade old PCs. Also, I think I'm developing a girl crush on Melanie Griffith (in this movie, not now, now she is scary).

Nicholas thinks I'm crazy and I'm sneaking it in when he's away. It's really sad. He's threatening to delete it off the Tivo "by accident." I would be devastated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

S- You know I can relate. I have a crazy tendency to watch the same movie many times a day, too.

I'm certain there's a DSM-IV diagnosis for our condition.

I can play a mean "Let the River Run" on the piano, too (thats the theme song to the movie).